I’ve spent the last few weeks working away on the OAuth PHP library which now includes a resource server as well as an authentication server. I’ve also started merging in Phil Sturgeon’s OAuth 2.0 client code library, which when I’ve finished, will result in a mean, lean PHP library for working with any aspect of OAuth 2.0 (authentication, resource sharing or client side). Both server classes are now fully unit tested and I’m at 90% code coverage for all of the methods. I’ve started writing documentation for the library too and I’m going to write a tutorial on how to build an OAuth secured API server in the CodeIgniter framework.

On the UAG side, both Tim and I have been readingĀ Mastering Microsoft Forefront UAG 2010 Customisation (Amazon link). I’ve now got some ideas about how we can easily integrate the university’s OAuth server that I developed with our UAG install. More on this soon.