The plan for this week (w/c 09/07/12) is as follows:
- Continue re-architecting my original OAuth server code into a composer library that is framework agnostic – the code is available at https://github.com/lncd/oauth2server/tree/develop.
- Meet with Paul Stainthorp to understand (and watch) the difficulties user face access library resources.
- Following the above, capture videos and screenshots of users accessing library resources so we can hopefully show at the end of the project how things have improved.
- Write a blog post entitled “What is OAuth?”
- Response to Tim Bray’s blog post on “OAuth 2 and friends, is way too hard for developers” to show how easy OAuth 2 actually is compared to OAuth 1.0a.
- Announce the Linkey project on the OAuth mailing list.
- Finish the project plan for JISC.